9/3/09

Super Powers!


Not usually am I a huge fan of female vocalists (sorry, ladies) but the ones I do like are truly fantastic. Recently, Dolly Parton and Cher have come up in conversation and these two superhero-superstars get my support 100%. Both were able to broadcast their over-the-top personas to the masses without censorship and with the help of outrageous clothes and exceptional make-up (oh, and pipes), the public - for the most part - accepted their often ridiculous, overblown style with open arms.


"I think that the longer I look good, the better gay men feel."


"I look just like the girls next door... if you happen to live next door to an amusement park."



The make-up gods have bestowed upon us the amazing Jaime to show us that we too can be Amazonian glamor gals. A little make-up goes a long way.


*Note to self: plan a trip to Dollywood.

-L

No comments: